Edge EVO

AIRBORNE

Nov 4, 2011
Morgantown, WV
Anyone have input (good or bad) with the latest CTS version? I think I have narrowed the search to this one, and I want to add in the backup camera. My topper makes it really hard to line up my trailer so I think the camera is the trick.

Does anyone know if you can set parameters on the EVO to control exhaust or turbo for downhill braking assistance?:confused:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Anyone have input (good or bad) with the latest CTS version? I think I have narrowed the search to this one, and I want to add in the backup camera. My topper makes it really hard to line up my trailer so I think the camera is the trick.

Does anyone know if you can set parameters on the EVO to control exhaust or turbo for downhill braking assistance?:confused:
Suposed to be very nice ive been thinking about this as i dont have my gauges mounted yet and i can use this to select the dsp5 tunes.I do not know about the parameters of this i do know Darryl (tractor) has this unit and is using it and he sells them maybe he can chime in.

08txlmm

Mar 28, 2010
Lubbock

I have the Insight CTS. It's very nice. My brother had the older edge Evo before we upgraded to EFILive. His had a tow tune that had a turbo brake. I would think the CTS would also have that same tow tune. As far as adjusting I highly doubt you can modify anything within the tuning. I've never come across a box tuner that allows that anyway.