Ebay issues

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Due solely on the fact that I had to cancel some sales to California that were not CARB legal EBay has limited my account. They promised it would get resolved but did nothing within the time frame they said they would.

Because of that I will no longer buy or sell on Ebay! Please visit my website at profab performance.com to purchase our products. Thank You for your continued support.

Please tell EBay how you feel about this!

MQUnlimited

Nov 16, 2016
I was one of those people who's order was cancelled. I had to buy from another vendor that would ship to CA. Still looking to buy full exhaust system from you though. :thumb:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Buying through eBay, for me, has always been terrible I've gotten to the point I've smashed a part into a million pieces and mailed it back to a vendor I was so pissed.

I always buy from our vendors before I ever look elsewhere, and my absolute last resort is eBay and that is usually stuff our vendors do not carry, just random stuff and it always ends badly.

Just remember amazon has almost everything eBay has and for a cheaper price and GUARENTEED!

slammed4x4

Oct 29, 2015
Sonoma County, CA
Due solely on the fact that I had to cancel some sales to California that were not CARB legal EBay has limited my account. They promised it would get resolved but did nothing within the time frame they said they would.

Because of that I will no longer buy or sell on Ebay! Please visit my website at profab performance.com to purchase our products. Thank You for your continued support.

Please tell EBay how you feel about this!
So correct me if I'm wrong, you are asking us to complain to eBay about not being able to sell or ship to California buyers, yet on your own website you state that your performance products will not be sold or shipped to California either. How does that make sense? I know there are many companies that will sell and ship to California with a clear warning the product is only for use off road and not intended for use in California.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
So correct me if I'm wrong, you are asking us to complain to eBay about not being able to sell or ship to California buyers, yet on your own website you state that your performance products will not be sold or shipped to California either. How does that make sense? I know there are many companies that will sell and ship to California with a clear warning the product is only for use off road and not intended for use in California.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No I am not. My complaint is I am getting a bad rap from Ebay because I can not sell to California.

Someone from California orders something that I can't sell there. Then I have to cancel the order. Then Ebay dings my reputation.

Vmyrhaug

Mar 6, 2016
Norway
Ebay is the best place for people like me, i'm living in norway. North europe, and ebay is a very easy place too place orders...

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I used to love buying and selling on eBay, but now never sell on there because of there high fees and poor customer service. I buy most my diesel parts from vendors on this site. Most other random stuff I use Amazon.