East coast diesel nationals! "Never make that trip again !"

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
LOL , I wouldent say that too loud, there known for doing lots of shady stuff around here in MD.

On a side note if you have something to say do it in person with facts not on the internet to cheerlead for your boyfriend or STFU. I'll bet $1000 you have nothing to say.

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
I have nothing to say personal. Ive thankfully never deal with him directly. But several of my friends have been done wrong by mike graves. Even x employees don't like him! Even has law suits pending last i heard. I wouldn't let him touch my mower.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I have nothing to say personal. Ive thankfully never deal with him directly. But several of my friends have been done wrong by mike graves. Even x employees don't like him! Even has law suits pending last i heard. I wouldn't let him touch my mower.

Thanks for the hear say and zero facts now like I said STFU.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
While I have nothing good to say about NADM, especially the snake oil saleman that owns it, I have a question for you pullers. Why do you think there should be payouts down to 10th place? What the hell is this the special olympics? Whatever happened to win, place and show?:confused:

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
While I have nothing good to say about NADM, especially the snake oil saleman that owns it, I have a question for you pullers. Why do you think there should be payouts down to 10th place? What the hell is this the special olympics? Whatever happened to win, place and show?:confused:

Agreed, I think the payback should be the top 3, they should get all the money. Why does 8th place need 20 bucks?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
NATIONAL events tend to pay 7-10 places for pulling. I assume that's usually because there's been over 100 trucks per class in WS, 2.5 & 2.6. I doubt they pay that deep in 3.0 or SS that don't have half that many pullers.

That's just my guess/assumption.

kidhollyrock

Feb 29, 2012
www.HOLLYROCKCUSTOMS.com

first off, Like Evan said get your facts straight first before you sit behind a computer screen and post comments. I would like to have the names and numbers of the x employees that don't like mike graves??? your first statement is incorrect and quite funny because Hollyrock Customs doesn't have any x employees. otherwise, everyone is entitled to their personal opinions; Most of the statements and comments you hear and continue to spread are fueled by haters much like yourself, and there is NO shady work going on at that shop. If you want the facts ask the source. Most of the knowledge you seek is even available online today, -- you heard about lawsuits? really... like I said; rumors and lies spread by haters; NEVER has Mike Graves or Hollyrock Customs had a lawsuit pending or otherwise against them- but some can be started for defamation of character ? Jealousy and hatred are a terrible thing!

Last edited:

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
first off, Like Evan said get your facts straight first before you sit behind a computer screen and post comments. I would like to have the names and numbers of the x employees that don't like mike graves??? your first statement is incorrect and quite funny because Hollyrock Customs doesn't have any x employees. otherwise, everyone is entitled to their personal opinions; Most of the statements and comments you hear and continue to spread are fueled by haters much like yourself, and there is NO shady work going on at that shop. If you want the facts ask the source. Most of the knowledge you seek is even available online today, -- you heard about lawsuits? really... like I said; rumors and lies spread by haters; NEVER has Mike Graves or Hollyrock Customs had a lawsuit pending or otherwise against them- but some can be started for defamation of character ? Jealousy and hatred are a terrible thing!

LOl are you kidding?

You better look up Stroked diesel performance. He IS one of your x empoyees of your shop. Nick and a few others shops gets a ton of your old customers who have been done wrong.

Dont talk about jealousy or hatred, i've talked with mike at the races and he talks trash on everyone else but himself. Not sure if its the fact that he is always drunk, or he's just that way, but dont call the kettle black.

Word travels fast, dont hide from it, start doing a better job!

Last edited:

kidhollyrock

Feb 29, 2012
www.HOLLYROCKCUSTOMS.com
LOl are you kidding?

You better look up Stroked diesel performance. He IS one of your x empoyees of your shop. Nick and a few others shops gets a ton of your old customers who have been done wrong.

Dont talk about jealousy or hatred, i've talked with mike at the races and he talks trash on everyone else but himself. Not sure if its the fact that he is always drunk, or he's just that way, but dont call the kettle black.

Word travels fast, dont hide from it, start doing a better job!

LOL- are you kidding? - again from behind the computer screen, you can make all the accusations and assumptions everyone else does and can assume what you want; Stop on by the shop

We know Stroked Diesel Performance, we know Nick and Lauren and their entire family personally in fact we were all friends, we have pictures of them at our house, parties, even attended their wedding, and he did work on all of the Fords under the Hollyrock name - he was not technically an employee, in fact surprised he would call himself that as badly as we hear he talks about us now. He attempted to use his phone number on our stickers to steal customers for his newly formed business- Stroked Diesel. And for what it’s worth I don’t believe he has a valid reason to not like Mike or be pissed or even talk bad about him....but whatever. They were close like brothers. AND for your information we have heard the same things about all the other shops, just so you are aware it's a tit for tat thing in this area, call it what you want... HOLLYROCK CUSTOMS has a TON of Stroked Diesels old customers and other shops trucks whose customers feel they have been done wrong and are not satisfied with their work too. MOVE ON

We are not hiding from anything, have no reason too, our parking lot is full and business is booming!!....we actually have been trying to embrace and bring the diesel community together IN A POSITIVE WAY .. with the increased exposure to the Diesel world in the Tri county area alone and the MIR midnight madness events- but people like you who are riding on the coattails and bandwagons of others and with all the negativity you just don't want to band together and enjoy it.
So if you have talked to Mike- did you really get to know him, understand him? Apparently not... just at the track trying to stir the pot and create hate and discontent.. much like now. or were you really looking for some needed work and advice?

Several of these guys used to be Mikes so-called best friends like brothers, hung out all the time, kids grew up together, taught each other a lot, learned a lot -they went out and opened up shops (which is great, we were happy, props to them) but they started talking trash about Mike. …..Instead of working together and utilizing each others resources and knowledge!!? Why can’t everybody just get along and be happy for one another? We are happy for all of them.

Last edited:

the diesel rat

Sep 13, 2012
Dave C You stupid MOTHER ****ER how can you run your mouth about someone if you hadn't had any work done by him. Jealousy is a mother ****er. He is a class act