Early April Fools

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
James I want you to know Brian sure sold the story well while we were in Vegas. Kept a great straight face that's for sure.

I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone knew.

yeah like josh said, no one knew. Steve knew cause i tried to see if he could get turbos, then josh cause he got me the turbo and only two other good buddies knew cause they were about to go to the bank and buy my truck right there to keep it for me down the road :roflmao:. im not kidding either, they were not happy with me.

Brian actually brought his engine stand that bolts to the sides of the block cause i mentioned pulling the motor and selling parts off. poor guy but he got me back on the dyno. he kept saying he didnt bring any spray but he hid it behind the seats and each time he hit it on the dyno, it sounded like the converter was unlocking. i told him "dude, mike is not gunna be happy to know that thing is unlocking", he goes "what do you mean?", so i explained to him what it was doing, he smiles and kinda laughs, then it dawned on me "ah you f-er!, you had spray in there!" we laughed :rofl:

Glad you kept the twins, I cant wait to run mine again since josh tweaked the tunes.

i kept going round and round about going back to a stock motor and stock turbo but i cant get over twins for towing. i wish they came factory!

Boy am I bright or what

:happy2: :roflmao:

What T case do you need?

electric shift 263 but im not actively searching quite yet. i havent decided if i want to get a used one and rebuild it or get one thats already done and ready to drop right in.

Last edited:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
so this is apparently what my race tune looks like at 35psi of boost :roflmao:. and you guys wonder why i dont like running around on it :D

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
James, you deserve to be kicked in the balls for playing with our emotions!

I hope you hit a virtual wall at 12.00000000001 you slut :roflmao:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Congrats James :thumb:
you and Brian threw down some really awesome #'s
And even I'm relieved you kept the twins and built engine, I was shocked and a lil sad when you posted you were going back to stock, but in the back of my mind I knew you were full of shit:rofl:
:hug:

I'm jealous:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thanks everyone. :D

Oh and Russ (coker) :hifinger::banana:. Josh even asked if he could tell you, i told him no :D :roflmao:

Russ (yellowchevy), i still have your sweet modded stocker under the hood. that wont go anywhere :woott: