LLY: dynoed first time @ rocky mnt shootout

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
finally got around to strapping the dirty onto the rollers this weekend at the H&S/Industrial injection shootout, using CADP (custom autos) dyno, ended up putting down 498.9HP uncorected. intake temp at the filter was d@mn near 200*.
now i know thats really nothing to brag about by no means but for my first dyno with the truck i was rather happy. even more so with the few mods i have
only mods to the truck are
egr blocker/lbz MP/AirRaid intake/4-5" straight
and efi live, "tire fryer" tune from here that has been played with and adjusted to better my liking.
No lift pump & still Running the stock trans.

seen a few nice trucks there and some good runners at the track the night before.
next up is edge days

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
200*? Seems awlful high, Highest in AZ ive seen is 160*
could be way off as i just swapped my pyro back to the actaul autometer gauge and just ran the edge probe up next to the filter for sh!ts and grins. edge monitor was saying 175-180* and outside temp was around 90*. i think i need to reseal the top of my CAI so it better seals against the hood liner and was thinking of wrapping the tube with some insulation to try and keep the temp down

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
not to bad, little better then i thought.
maybe one of these days ill quit being lazy and put my fuel system on but who knows:rofl:
i dunno if ill dyno at edge, dont really feel like spending the money again just to dyno with the same setup

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Don't be scared there is nothing special on my truck.

nothing to be scared about, just dont really see the point it re-dynoing the same setup again lol
i forgot to grab the laptop to data log, if i did that then i would tweak the tune more and re do it to see but if i dont change nothing, no point it strapping down again

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Good job Trevor:thumb: Dyno cherry popped. No need to ever do it again. Dyno events are boring, racing adrenaline is addicting. Besides dyno numbers are always the source of controversy and arguments...so not worth it. A 1/4 mile time tells all about your truck

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Good job Trevor:thumb: Dyno cherry popped. No need to ever do it again. Dyno events are boring, racing adrenaline is addicting. Besides dyno numbers are always the source of controversy and arguments...so not worth it. A 1/4 mile time tells all about your truck
Now I just need a built trans and lift pump.
Im gona shoot you a text in a few about a trans kit. Just weighing options.

I was going to dyno but my trans is ****ed :spit: got some sweet [email protected]? Passes a couple 13.0@109-111 mph. That dyno is nice for numbers to:D figured that was you trubbs but didnt get a chance to say hi :rolleyes:

I came down in the pits looking for ya to say hi but couldn't find ya.
A trans is better then speggeting rods!

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Good job! It was freaking hot! I was going to run but I felt bad for our guys, so we didn't run the dually or my truck. I'm excited for edge. I'll freshen up my tranny, then it's on jake johnson!!!!