Dyno'd my truck

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Well I heard Lyle talked you into coming to our Diesels of New England Challenge...it will be held at Truckfest 2012, McCray's Farm, South Hadley MA Sept 15 and 16. The racing portion will be held at Lebanon Valley Dragway in West Lebanon NY beginning at 8am on the 15th. the Dyno and pull portions will be held at McCray's Farm. I will make a separate thread about the competition here and you can fallow it on my facebook, TruckFest's facebook, newenglandturbodieselpower.com, and most other diesel forums. Hope to see you up here again soon!

Tim,
I did talk to Lyle, nice guy, when he asked me if I would come pull with you guys, I told him that it'd get my truck to dirty and he started laughing. That is the weekend of the Diesel nationals pretty sure. I was hoping to go back this year adn defend my title as I took the trophy home last year. I may be able to get out there Sunday though....as long as I dont blow my truck up down in Jersey. I will definitely try to make it back up there. Good group of guys you hang with!

That's a funny read. That jason seems like a real winner. Big mouth, and I still didn't see any slips or sheets posted. must of lost them....:rofl:

I had a pretty good time yesterday messing around with those guys. I lurk around on CompD all the time so I knew what I was in for. Didn't surprise me in the least. That Jason guy is a tool though :spit:

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
"I told him that it'd get my truck to dirty and he started laughing." Kris, don't do it....! Nice numbers for sure, as said before the princess is thirsty :thumb: