Duramileage

Vasbinder

Dec 19, 2008
Floresville, Texas
Has anybody used a Duramileage Programer or Computer on your trucks. Did you get any better fuel milage I want to use it on a 03. It's made by Power up Diesel

Last edited:

SHICK

Jun 30, 2011
Virginia
Let me tell you about my experience with duramileage. I did try the tune and I have since received my money back. To start off with, I mailed in my computer and received back the computer with the "tune". I drove the truck for about a month and I noticed no increase in performance and worse fuel mileage. (I don't drive the truck much because I ride my motorcycle to work) I called the company and of course like every time you call, they are not at the shop and will call you back. Two days later I get my answer, they sent me a stock tune. So they agree that they messed up and they send me a programmer with the tune on it. I am to call them to get the specific installation instructions.

I install the program and return their programmer. I run the truck with the new tune on it for about four months. I do notice an increase in mileage by 2 mpg when I would baby the crap out of it. I called the company to try and see if there was anything I should do and was told to contact Steve. When I contacted Steve, he was very cooperative and wanted to see if we could get the mileage increased. He asked me if I had any modifications and I told him I had the K&N filter and he stated my problem was a dirty MAF and that I should clean it and I should see better MPGs. I cleaned the MAF, burned through two more tanks of fuel and still only a 2MPG increase over stock. I then contacted Steve again and he said the there was nothing he could do that it was probably my injectors and that was that.

So I returned my computer again and had it put back to my stock setting. I was told that the company sends the money back at the end of the month. They received my computer back on the 24th of August so I expected to receive my money back the first week of September, nope. So I called them mid September to see if I would be receiving my refund and I was told that because I sent it back the end of the month, it was too late for refund that month. So I wait till the first week in October, no check, Once again, I call them and I get the same answer and which I then email Steve directly and he states that I will receive a check and I do within the week.

Long story short, it did not work on my truck as advertised.