Duramaxzak 2.6 pulling truck build

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
Garrett has Hart's 6 blade compressor wheel copied and being duplicated by a Chinese company, but are holding together well and run equally well. I know a couple locals running those chargers.

SMH, always hate to hear of Chinese knockoffs on good 'ol american made and developed product.. :(

We build a few sheet metal 20-145 rear ends using advanced center housing. one setup was "bolt in" by customer request and the housing twisted after a dozen hooks. after speaking with advanced they noted it was very important to brace the top of the center section back to the frame (up and forward) to keep them from twisting. the several others we built were all welded in solid and have been flawless all season.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
SMH, always hate to hear of Chinese knockoffs on good 'ol american made and developed product.. :(

We build a few sheet metal 20-145 rear ends using advanced center housing. one setup was "bolt in" by customer request and the housing twisted after a dozen hooks. after speaking with advanced they noted it was very important to brace the top of the center section back to the frame (up and forward) to keep them from twisting. the several others we built were all welded in solid and have been flawless all season.

Thanks Jason.

My truck probably don't have enough horsetoque to bend one!:roflmao:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Finally got the pull truck out of storage to start working on it!

Not to many changes this year.

- Changing to a SQHD sheetmetal rear axle housing.
- Changing to 4.56 gears
- Adding another shock on each side up front.
- Working on removing weight from inside cab.

IMG_0921.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 68

nwpadmax

comlpete diphsit
Aug 17, 2006
under my truck
Garrett has Hart's 6 blade compressor wheel copied and being duplicated by a Chinese company, but are holding together well and run equally well. I know a couple locals running those chargers.

I just read this and LOL'd....the wive's tales posted as truth on the interwebs...:rofl:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Got my RCV shafts, new coil springs and light weight disc brake set-up installed.

IMG_1154.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 86