Duramax TUNE HELP

unknown direction

Jan 9, 2019
Hey guys, i bought a 2006 LLY ZF6 DURAMAX.
I did alot of upgrades.. but i need a tune for it..
and i read i was wondering the 5 level switch is it any good?

1. PPE Manifolds
2. PPE UP Pipes
3. PPE Intercooler
4. PPE Dual Fueler
5. PPE Ported Fuel Rail Fittings
6. Air Dog Fuel Pump
7. Garret 37mm Stage 1
8. S&B Cold Air intake
9. EGR Delete
10. No Grid Heater

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sounds like you probably should have been doing some more reading and researching before jumping in with both feet on the mods. Thats ok, though.

Ridgerunner, Danville, Top Notch, PPEI or even PPE are all vendors here who could help you with your tuning and with a DSP5 switch if thats the way you want to go. What are your goals with the truck?

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Sounds like you probably should have been doing some more reading and researching before jumping in with both feet on the mods. Thats ok, though.

Ridgerunner, Danville, Top Notch, PPEI or even PPE are all vendors here who could help you with your tuning and with a DSP5 switch if thats the way you want to go. What are your goals with the truck?

This.

And I hope his forum name isn’t the answer to your question. *spit*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unknown direction

Jan 9, 2019

thankss