Dual fuler fuel line ?

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
I keep blowin the cap apart on the nipple that gets blocked off can I instead run that line up and tee tap it into the line on the junction box ?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Are you capping off the fuel rail? If so, you have something wrong. No fuel should be getting to the old return line. Your fitting in the back of the rail might not be tight enough or some thing. Did you put the original O-ring off the relief valve onto the rail adapter fitting? if so, it shouldn't be.

To answer your question, yeah you could t into the return line off the junction block, but you should not have to.

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
No O ring on fitting in back of rail and it's tight as hell and Im assuming I'm still gettin full rail pressure out of the little nipple that the u shaped hose went to that's supposed to get capped off according to the instructions but no cap was included

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Ok I think I am understanding what the issue is... You have fuel leaking out of the brass nipple that is on the back of the driverside fuel rail? correct?

If so.... The oring that came off the stock PRV/Race valve stays on the PRV/Race valve and get installed in the provided pressure relief block. The fitting we provide that is installed in the back of the fuel rail (for the second feed) does NOT get a oring and should be torqued to about 75ft lbs. Let me know if you need anything else..

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
Yes dan correct that's where it's comin from and the o ring did stay with the prv i did not put a o ring on the fitting in the rail so were good there and I'll put a torque wrench on it tommorow morning to check that again and let you no what happens from there

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
It's on the little 1 inch nipple it's like a 5/16th size line on drive side back of the rail like dan was sayin

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
Will be takin it out for drive soon as of just Reving it up so far so good I couldn't get a torque wrench back there but got to it with a box wrench and a hammer so should be tight now

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
Good to go no leakin so far amazing at what a little over an 1/8 of a turn can do on that fitting

06dmax

Aug 5, 2009
It ran awesome while leakin just was makin a mess I'm yet to run it on the big tune since fixed im sure itll be even nastier tgen befor I'll be goin out to ct for efi training I'm gonna see if I can run it on the dyno to see what numbers it's putting down also but again thanks everyone always a good help I'll let y'all no how she runs still workin out all the bugs since the motor build and dual fuler set up but highly recommend your kit dan went together awesome and works great thanks!!!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yes dan correct that's where it's comin from and the o ring did stay with the prv i did not put a o ring on the fitting in the rail so were good there and I'll put a torque wrench on it tommorow morning to check that again and let you no what happens from there

Thought this was fix last month lol When you had the O ring in the wrong spot ? Best to bump your old thread were the guys know you already had this same issue before. If this fuel rail starts leaking again in a few days. It will be best to replace the rail and the fitting with new and without the o ring from the start. You can nick the inside of the rail and the seat of the new rail fitting and with the high rail pressue it acts like a water jet over time and will leak again.

The other threads link
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41839