Dual feed line kit for dual cp3's.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
How much is the line? Do they have a max pressure rating on it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
How much is the line? Do they have a max pressure rating on it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i still need to call back once i measure the OD on my compressor housing outlet to get the right oring flange ordered. ill ask then.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I know the old blue Parker lines were 33000psi max working pressure. I wonder if this is a new Parker design?

Ok, now I have a vision in my head of some goober using push-loc hose for that line. :rofl:

II has had that Cummins braided line for sale for a long time. Ive seen it mentioned on this site for years, but nobody had ever posted a picture of it on an engine. I just thought they might have come up with a Duramax one now.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I have the old thick blue flex line from them on my truck. They had to buy whole spool of it to sell the made up line at their price because my parker cost per foot was not much less than the completed line with fittings. The fittings are not cheap and the crimper needed to make it is not an average crimper. This smaller more flexible line is much nicer looking. But in 2011 the blue parker braided hose was the only thing we could find with that high of working pressure

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
I have the II line on the white truck. No issues so far at some very high rail pressure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DPC

Jan 2, 2012
Adams, TN
Wow nice looking line, before this post if someone told me they used this for a high pressure line I would have thought they were crazy.

I had one of the original II blue lines and it failed after a few years, ended up making a hard line to replace it.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
The old school PPE kits used a long hard line to feed the back of passenger rail, so they still fed each rail seperately. Not sure when they switched it up but you cant buy them like that anymore.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
The old school PPE kits used a long hard line to feed the back of passenger rail, so they still fed each rail seperately. Not sure when they switched it up but you cant buy them like that anymore.

I just run the LBZ style hard line with the fuel block that houses the FPRV/Race-valve on my LLY. Both pumps feed the driver side rail. Much easier to install than the long LLY hard line too.

The hard lines are so large, I dont think you would see a problem feeding the one rail unless you were running some HUGE injectors and big pulse. Especially if you modified that little restrictor pill in the crossover line.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I just run the LBZ style hard line with the fuel block that houses the FPRV/Race-valve on my LLY. Both pumps feed the driver side rail. Much easier to install than the long LLY hard line too.

The hard lines are so large, I dont think you would see a problem feeding the one rail unless you were running some HUGE injectors and big pulse. Especially if you modified that little restrictor pill in the crossover line.

Ppe swapped to that setup in their kits now. You can't get the other single hard line from them anymore. I tried swaying Dan to find one lmao

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Cool beans.
I'm assuming you don't need the fitting that come with it for the duramax application?

Yellowchevy

i have a ppe rail fitting im going to see if it works on, otherwise you would need the rail fitting to make it all drop in.