Droid razer maxx on ATT?

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
Had a droid razer maxx on verizon and loved te phone, got no service. Got ip4 went back to att. Hate this bad apple. How hard is it to get a good droid and make it work on att? I dont mind used but how can you tell your not buying junk? Don't want to pay new price though. Any advice, i miss my droid battery life screen size and awesome camera!

thunder550

Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Not sure but I hate my Razr Maxx. It's really slow and laggy after the JB update, to the tune of 5-10 seconds for a button press to register sometimes. I wiped it, started over, same thing, wiped again, installed custom ROM, same thing. Still have another year before I'm eligible to upgrade again, this is my 3rd and last Motorola phone (Droid X, Bionic, Razr Maxx). Droid X was the best performing phone out of all of them...they have been progressively worse as I've upgraded.

Sorry, completely off topic....

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I've heard good things about the new blackberry. I have the iPhone 5 and really like it but dont like apple. My next phone will be a rugged flip phone

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I have the galaxy s4 and love it. I've always had and liked iPhones but this thing kills any other phone I've used. And I played with all the Androids att offers before I picked this s4. It's got a big clear screen, still fits in my pocket, takes killer pictures and videos, and is stupid fast. Plus I can get my diesel power subscription on it, and use it as a tv/direct tv remote when I'm to lazy to get the actual remote. :D. My only complaint is nobody makes a shock proof/dust proof/water proof case yet. I've heard they're coming though
Oh and I have att and get a better signal than with any iPhone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2