DRAG & BRAG Videos

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You could still do it on your phone by putting the video name in between [you tube] and [/you tube] .....it'll do the same as using the symbol
Just take the spaces out between "you" and "tube" within the brackets. ;)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Still great runs Kat :thumb:
Nice vids Kat . Casper was moving . I've always read about Casper on DD but hadn't seen it in action .
Thing about those Casper runs is those were 5 plus years ago. Less than a dozen people were running 10's in duramaxes back then. Still impressive today to me. Too bad they gave it up.

Yes, Dale it sucked.

But now I have a daughter going to UCSB :woott: Tom will graduate in 2 years so who knows what will happen then.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
You could still do it on your phone by putting the video name in between [you tube] and [/you tube] .....it'll do the same as using the symbol
Just take the spaces out between "you" and "tube" within the brackets. ;)

Thanks! Got it straightened out now. Will note that for next time.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Pat and Kat were slightly ahead of the curve back then.

Weird that our kids are in college now, isnt it Kat? Kole is a junior at Michigan State in EE. Hannah will be going to Grand Valley St for phys therapy next year.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Yes, Dale it sucked.

But now I have a daughter going to UCSB :woott: Tom will graduate in 2 years so who knows what will happen then.
Just tell Tom sorry bud-racetruck!
He'll understand

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
And someone sent me a cut from DieselTVs coverage of Betty Running her first qualifying pass in AZ. :thumb:
So I put on my channel as unlisted so I can share it here.

[YOUTUBE]BuNXmQgmp2s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga

Yes, Dale it sucked.

Agreed Kat, college for the kids took me out too... Just started tinkering again with the 2011. Probably never get it to where my old truck was.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Vs a Triumph TT600. It was the last round of the night and they asked me if I minded lining up with a bike. I usually dont try to race people at TnT but I wanted to win this one.

[YOUTUBE]NQMcTiHwJMs[/YOUTUBE]

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Can't figure out how to load the video the right way.

Here's my 5 seconds of shame, you know that last minute decision to do something you know probly isn't going to work, here it is, made a few turns of the tierods and made it back home and to work before the new parts came in, bent the centerlink, pitman arm and idler arms, 20# boosted launch with bars cranked and 35's.

[YOUTUBE]PLFXIYlCQMc[/YOUTUBE]

Witch edit :witch:

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That truck you ran against is pretty cool, Reger.

I wish I had video of me running against the dune buggy. That was fun.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Yes it was, that's why I ended up in 4x4 and leaving at 20 lbs, I got nervous and wasn't gonna let her beat me off the line, was a cool little truck though. I think it ended up running a 11 sec pass.

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
My latest run at Ennis Texas . A couple of weeks before the World Finals . My son got a little excited ! Lol.
Going back out this Friday to try to improve on that number after multiple adjustments. Tom do your thing .

[YOUTUBE]zImb0GDKYaI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Man, that little truck scoots. Its 4x4? I hope mine does something similar when I finally get it finished.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ill be darned. In 2009, someone up in the tower video'd my truck running against Darius (4warned) at US131. We had a nice little competition going for a couple years. Fun times.
[YOUTUBE]KNCqI86eSEs[/YOUTUBE]

I kinda spun off the line on that one. :hehe: