Dpc 2013

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Congrats man! I was planning on voting for you because your from Canada lol. Good luck and mayne we'll see you out there!

I'm #28 02 Dark Green CC.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Not really when guys vote for them just to prove they are lieing when they actually get there. Then you have the general public doesn't know that they are lieing and vote off of looks and claimed HP.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Not really when guys vote for them just to prove they are lieing when they actually get there. Then you have the general public doesn't know that they are lieing and vote off of looks and claimed HP.
I can only speak for myself but i would never vote for someone that wouldnt represent the Duramax or themselves right by lieing about what they have done or what horsepower they have.I would be worried that the ford ordodge guys may vote for the weeker guys tho,IDK.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I see the point. By voting for those supposedly making false claims it forces their hand. Then, if they are making false claims, it's brought to light in a national publication.

It could also prove that the most power doesn't always mean the best all-around truck.

I couldn't care less either way.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Wow, just read some of the DPC truck submissions...insane!! Setting up for failure, I just don't feel the need to church it up.

Now if I could only get that PPE tuner from the other posts that made 1000 hp I would be all over DPC!! Lol