dimitri blowing more stuff up

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I don't care about his financial status, just don't know why he would continue to blow his stuff up all the time. You can talk about pushing the limits and all that, but if it won't make but a run or two it isn't something useful.
Congrats sir, You have the winning post :thumb:
Glad I didn't have to type all that

On edit...but what do I know?

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Two crossbolts in the exhaust cause too much back pressure or just not cool enough to add?

I have been asked both at pulls and drags if I have them. Some people have even been asked to leave since they did not have them. It is a safety thing/insurance thing for them so I have been told. Industrial was not giving those away for free I take it lol. ;)

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Two crossbolts in the exhaust cause too much back pressure or just not cool enough to add?

Apparently. Good example of why explosion sheilds are required. He'll have to spend a lot of money if he gets into pulling. Pulling tracks are dirty too. Many pullers don't get online and talk, they just do it in person :D

No to defend D, but it kind of does. Top fuel cars can't make it more than a single pass either, maybe he's onto something.......lol