Diesel Power Challenge 2012!

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
Thank you for putting me in the consideration, and thank you to everyone else for there support! I think the high powered fords will look good on the dyno (if they actually make that much) but that may be it, the drag race and trailer tow they will be slower due to the extra weight, an the trailer tow may be affect by the turning radius. I just hope to make it and finish all the events. At 5000' the big singles may need some significant tuning changes

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ok, I broke down and bought a copy just for this. Voted for John, Bob and Mike Moore. John is John, Bob can make adjustments on the fly, and Mike will surprise you how truly competitive his truck will be.

Dont know alot about the Dodges and Fords, other than I voted for the lifted trucks...they'll have problems on the dragstrip and pulling track. Advantage, GM. :)

bluebowtie

duramax addict
Jan 1, 2011
Madison WI
Ok, I broke down and bought a copy just for this. Voted for John, Bob and Mike Moore. John is John, Bob can make adjustments on the fly, and Mike will surprise you how truly competitive his truck will be.

Dont know alot about the Dodges and Fords, other than I voted for the lifted trucks...they'll have problems on the dragstrip and pulling track. Advantage, GM. :)

Hahaha. I voted the same way you did. Bob,John,mike. And for the other 2 camps the lifted trucks with the biggest wheels. I figured they would tare their trucks up. GM FTW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while drinking a spotted cow

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Think i am voting for Tim n John for sure...undecided on the third one but either Bob or James. Anybody know Jeremy Pierce? R his numbers proven?

yes i do, i built his trans and engine, has a so cal bottem end, internal balance, forged piston, we will be pulling the engine short of dpc if he gets in and change it up a bit, different cam, heads, and such. He dynoed well last year, 6 first places, any where from 1450 horse to 1100 on fuel, very strong truck on tripples. He would be a very good asset for team chevy if there are people thinking that chevy will be low in horse power, this truck will more than likely be top 3 dyno numbers. Just my 2 cents, not just cause i built it, but cause it a runnin mother haha

Dave L Weaver

Apr 5, 2011
Chester County Pa
yes i do, i built his trans and engine, has a so cal bottem end, internal balance, forged piston, we will be pulling the engine short of dpc if he gets in and change it up a bit, different cam, heads, and such. He dynoed well last year, 6 first places, any where from 1450 horse to 1100 on fuel, very strong truck on tripples. He would be a very good asset for team chevy if there are people thinking that chevy will be low in horse power, this truck will more than likely be top 3 dyno numbers. Just my 2 cents, not just cause i built it, but cause it a runnin mother haha
Thanks for the info on that truck. Sounds like it should run!!!:thumb: Is the trans a allison or duraflite?

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN

^^^ Naw don't go changin' the damn thing a week before now !

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Is there somewhere that we can see results as they are counted/received, or do we have to wait til April 1st to see who won the vote?

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
Anyone heard anything? I'm going over the truck this weekend just in case and making my pile of spare parts. See if a stock input shaft can make it through lol