Diesel Meet near Kansas City June 15

proffitt6.6

Feb 17, 2013
Hey guys new to the forum, but not to diesels. I started with a cummings, and then woke up one day and got a dirty max haha. Anyway i never really post on here as i usually am just looking for info, but i am trying to put together a diesel meet here soon. Below is the info ive posted on other forums and a couple of facebook organizations. But this is a all brand meet.

alright guys so anyone in the area of kansas city missouri. Dustin Christiansen and i are going to put together a meet on June 15 at Side Pockets in Blue Springs. Need to get a good head count and what time yall would like the meet to be so that we know how many tables we need to reserve ive already talked to the manager and he is more than willing to make things happen. It is a bar, but people under 21 are allowed. We also need to pick a time. Saturdays at this bar for people that dont know are pretty sweet a lot of cars and trucks show up pretty early and things go on all night. hopefully dustin can post the video from yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151680389318487

proffitt6.6

Feb 17, 2013
Dylan cant find you on facebook, but i posted the info and the link on duramax forum and missouri diesel organization on facebook

Drew92

Aug 31, 2011
I requested to join on Missouri diesel organization. We may make the trip back over.

GOB_LLY

Less Than Desired
Mar 21, 2010
Archie, Mo
Bump to the top... Lets make this a good meet! Lots of local guys planning on coming so invite your friends the more that show up the better it will be. We told the bar manager 50+/- and I would love to smash that number! Hell bring the kids. Under 21 allowed in the bar until 8pm!

proffitt6.6

Feb 17, 2013
Alright everybody, the meet on June 15th at Side Pockets in Blue Springs, MO is still on granted we have enough people interested. We plan on starting at 10am and going all day, and then making the cruise down to the peculiar truck and tractor pulls later in the evening. Anyone planning on attending the meet at Side Pockets needs to comment on here with a head count of yourself and anyone else you are bringing that cannot comment.