DBUSH goes all in

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
sounds like there's only one that works for the 1000 series... and hope you're not squeemish.... it takes a slide hammer to use that tool.

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Good deal bud sounds like you just need some orange in your life and you'd be good to go ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 4

DieselmafiaLLY

Keep Calm and Go Crazy
Apr 6, 2013
Ontario, Canada
A quick site search on p0872 will quickly reveal that the E valve will stick if you look at it wrong. It's common after an overhaul and I don't blame ATS. Ill be pulling the valvebody next week to deal with it. Thanks to Mike for shedding light on the Sonnex kit to ream the opening. Took a day off work yesterday to work on the truck and I'm flat out behind at work now.

I know what that is but sorry I don't speak twitter lmao...good luck fixing it:thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Time to hit the track fellas! Ingermax is back on the road! I'd like to thank Dustin (Chevyburnout) and also Mike L for their help. Both spent time with me on the phone with help/advice for which I'm truly grateful. Just glad to be driving the truck again!

Last edited:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Trans has been shifting well and I'm feeling pretty good about hitting the track at the last TNT of the year. November 9 th is day. Can't wait. I will go correct with go pro this time. Log shows I have not even been able to utilize the race tune Steve made me :D which has me excited to hit it! I think the lock on the switch may have been set wrong this whole time