Dayglow 2012

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Havent posted much on the forum lately, but since I have no technical information to add this forum I thought I'd share what im doing with my Saturday night this weekend....

Dayglow is coming to Dallas April 14th and my buddy convinced me to go with him and some girls. Just wanted to see what all you old farts thought of this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Z6zbdsGvA

Should be a crazy time to say the least....

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I an not that old (27) but What's the point?

I would not want to drive my truck after that show. It would suck to get it in your eyes and ears I bet it does not taste good.

Back in my day at least we would of made it glow-in-the-dark.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
ooooonnnnn tssssssss oooonnnn tssssssss ooooonnnnn tsssssssss ooonnn tssssss ,i dont miss them days of X and lots of water lol :woott::roflmao::spit:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I an not that old (27) but What's the point?

I would not want to drive my truck after that show. It would suck to get it in your eyes and ears I bet it does not taste good.

Back in my day at least we would of made it glow-in-the-dark.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Haha dont worry I wont be driving the truck afterwards. Walking to a hotel nearby. And I wont be standing up at the front to get blasted in the face by paint.

To each his own. I can't see the point in that.

Gotta try everything once haha little too crazy for my taste but my buddy got me a ticket so I said why not. Plus a bunch of very good looking girls will be going with us and staying at the hotel with us so I couldnt say no :D