Darn the luck

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
A lady ran a red light yesterday and relocated my rear diff. Pics to come. What a bummer. What's worse is this will be the third time I've had to reschedule my dyno pull. The lady is alright but bruised. I'm alright but bruised. Darn the luck.

On I brighter not, I was finally able to take off to see the doctor regarding my cold...:D

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
A lady ran a red light yesterday and relocated my rear diff. Pics to come. What a bummer. What's worse is this will be the third time I've had to reschedule my dyno pull. The lady is alright but bruised. I'm alright but bruised. Darn the luck.

On I brighter not, I was finally able to take off to see the doctor regarding my cold...:D

As long as you can get that cold seen to.:rofl: Good nobody got hurt though:)

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Glad everyone is ok Mike. I'd make sure you get a new diff, shocks, and some new tires out of the insurance company:D

And a good rental vehicle too, be sure and remind the adjuster your driving a $40K truck and won't settle for a compact car to drive while yours is being fixed ;)

jdugie123

Apr 1, 2008
that sucks and ya just like larry said remind them of how much that truck cost and you want something that is comparable to it to drive till its fixed

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX

Imagine, someone in San Angelo running a red light...I can't fathom that:dontknow: Glad you're okay though.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Have any of you heard about a 20% fault liability when an accident occurs in an intersection? The lady ran the red light and was not in the intersection when my light turned green. Farmers insurance is saying she still had the right of way? Hmmm.... Guess when she received the ticket I should have received 20% of that ticket..... Funny right.

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Those percent fault rules are total BS. Here in Nebraska there is a rule like that also. They try to get it so your ins. company pays for your damage and their company for thiers. Like you said, who got the ticket? WHO was in the wrong? Blame your GD politicians.....

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Have any of you heard about a 20% fault liability when an accident occurs in an intersection? The lady ran the red light and was not in the intersection when my light turned green. Farmers insurance is saying she still had the right of way? Hmmm.... Guess when she received the ticket I should have received 20% of that ticket..... Funny right.

I've heard of this. My father-in-law is an Allstate agent (30+ years), and another company tried to do the same thing to one of his clients the other day. It's rediculous. Just another way for them to try and keep their claims from being any higher.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Not to rub salt in a wound but where's the carnage pics Mike?

GRAYAREA

Who's this REDNECK TEXAN
Jun 29, 2007
I work at Fed Ex and in training they tell us that we are required that if we are the first vehicle at a intersection that we are supposed to stop 20 ft from the white line.

They have been sued several times for getting hit in a intersection accident that started out not even involving a fed ex truck we just get hit from the cars bouncing off one another and of course the people win just because fed ex a billion $$ company is prime for the taking.

The Fed Ex driver hand book is quite a novel to read I have backed up more miles than these guys have drove forward that wrote the damn thing if i did everything that they say i couldnt even make it off the lot.