Danville 72

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
7100 DA is normal in the rocky mountains. All you drivers around sea level think you get turbo lag...come out to the rockies and see what lag really is. I took my truck to Laramie, WY and the elevation alone is 7200 ft. That place will make your truck starve for air

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Yea DA is very important especially with singles, if I were to do it again I would do twins, or in the future throw a small twin as a primary just to help compensate for the high da here in SLC UT.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
Damn thats crazy DA... i have my LMM all done up nicely, never did the engine or head studs tho.. That was the next step but now she is being sold for a 2015 Denali. All this reading makes me want to pick up the truck and tune the hell out of it, but the angel on my shoulder is saying, keep your warranty and take it easy lol.

Ps - my last time at englishtown running my Nissan GTR the DA was -1800 lol

yes thats a minus

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Damn thats crazy DA... i have my LMM all done up nicely, never did the engine or head studs tho.. That was the next step but now she is being sold for a 2015 Denali. All this reading makes me want to pick up the truck and tune the hell out of it, but the angel on my shoulder is saying, keep your warranty and take it easy lol.

yes thats a minus

lol that's awesome DA I can only wish

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas

yes thats a minus

Holy crap!

NAFLASH

Aug 22, 2010
Its not my truck. Its a good friend of mines. I don't think he is going to Denton. Well see though!