LMM: CT edge/efi i gotta dodge on my butt

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
Was talking to the wife she said i should video the next race and post it on you tube..... so i can show everybody that help me the ass wipping of the dodge guy..:spit:

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
its sunday around 7:22 pm i just walked in as a very proud owner of a duramax.. i have raced dodge guy all day i backed my ct down to 5 and just ate his lunch about 20 times up and down i20 pulled 3 to 4 truck lengths from him as i posted ..i did record it .. i had iphone4 mounted in a charger hanging off my window its kinda sucky but ill do a better job next time .. now i have to find a upgrade kit or seal kit for my turbo i thrashed the rear seals on the hot side its spitting oil.. wooohooo after i post video on you tub ill come back and try to add the link..:angel: if it had wings it would fly

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
you should be able to close the door now i close the door on my buddies new dodge with the smarty with my 135 stealth:thumb: oh yeah he says he has 600hp and doesnt have any other mods than the chip....oh yeah his performance is stacks also ha ha ha:rofl:

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
That smarty made him slower if you ask me.. he was running harder with the bully dog... i backed my ct racing down to a 5 and my truck jumped up alot i think it wasnt locking up ect when i had it set on 7.. but hes mad i saw him today.. normaly he would drive up on me wanting to race but he just turned off like he didnt see me lol :thumb:

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
UPDATE.. dodge guy is putting his truck in the shop.. hes having a 2nd turbo added,, injectors ,, airdog 2,, some kinda gauges added,,I watch him write the check for the parts an labor almost 7,000.... I know this will jump him up but how much???? I left him sitting behind by at least 3 truck lengths?? Well i have installed the fuel return shim kit..i bought a PPE fuel pump, To better ready my self for his return!!!! I'm not sure what fittings i need to install the PPE fuel pump with ?? should i buy all those different fittings and hose kits they have for my truck ???