Cracked mirror

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I noticed this morning that my driver side mirror has a crack right down the middle.:(

The only thing I can think of is that it was supper cold this morning and I had the heating element turned on. I don't make a habit of slamming doors and it wasn't hit by anything on the front side.

I'm going to call around to some local junk yards to see if anybody has one, this guy is not going to be cheap. Heated extending mirror with the turn signal.

Here's some pics.

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

SBCNX20

Aug 7, 2006
Central MA
That's a Warning Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cracks are gonna work their way through the rest of the truck! :eek: Just kidding (I Hope) ! :D

Last edited:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's hope not! Bore scope to come in the next week or so.

I'll tell you these MFer's aren't cheap. $597 from Dealer, $450 from GMpartsdirect, $355 from a junk yard.

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Yeah Craig. I found that one out when mine cracked in the corner last year right after I got it. It's noticeable but I'll live with it for now cause where it's at it won't crack anymore.

Isuzupower

I told u it wouldnt float
Sep 14, 2008
Decatur, IN
i'm getting ready to sell mine if you want those they work fine just waiting to take them off when my new mirrors come in. pm for price