CP3 Wheels

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I didn't want to take the other thread off topic. Joe, what kits will your CP3 wheels fit? And any plans for a BMF F.I.T.E. inspired one? Thanks.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
IIRC i believe he said he is making replacement wheels that will fit ppe and ats kits.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
We'll have wheels for both kits. We are going to look into doing a few more wheel designs. We can always do custom setups too, but the price will be higher for those.

This is not finished yet, we sent them over to get black anodized and then the faces will get machined to match the wheels!

I have to give credit to DaveB for the idea. He wanted one to match the wheels on his truck and we went from there! :thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
While we're on the subject of custom 2CP3 wheels I thought I would share one that ATS has out for the Cummins kits. Only a limited number will be made with the 45ACP theme, the rest will be made without the bullet theme.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
The first batch is in! The wheels will retail at $305 for the black anodized and $295 raw.

Here is the ATS offset.

Last edited:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Here is the PPE offset. For the first run of these we are going to offer them at $250. The machine shop made the design flat and not like the ATS how we wanted. Some may like it better that way!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
The newest shallow offset wheels are in! I'll be getting with everyone on the list! If you're not on the list give us a call to order!