correct schematic for transfer case control 2008 LMM

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
I have a 08 LMM with the option code of NQF I am pretty sure it is a 1626XHD but the schematic provided by ALLDATA for the NQF (or any of the ones listed for my vehicle) is definitely incorrect, for one thing there is clearly a GMLAN connection to the TCCM (twisted pair of tan wires, one with black stripe) and none of the schematics provided by ALLDATA has this.
I really need these schematics
THANKS!!!

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Twisted Tan & Tan/Bk sounds like the GMLAN wires

Attachments

• LMM Data Lines.pdf
    85.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Mogman

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Interesting but not sure that is it, there should be a wakeup lead and I do not see the front differential control leads
EDIT, is the HSLAN the same as the GMLAN? I would assume the HS stands for high speed, but none of the pin numbers are the same on the schematic as the PDF

Last edited:

Mogman

May 3, 2020
Papalote, TX
Interesting but not sure that is it, there should be a wakeup lead and I do not see the front differential control leads
EDIT, is the HSLAN the same as the GMLAN? I would assume the HS stands for high speed, but none of the pin numbers are the same on the schematic as the PDF
Sorry was looking at the wrong module, dang it! I assume the front differential servo is on another print, this helps THANKS!!