Congrats Trrent goes 146 mph

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
wooooooooooo!!!!!! Has anyone ever seen a 146 miles per hour out of duramax in person, dammmmmmmmm is all i have to say, his headers were on fire by the 1/8 mile, i hope rick has another set ready lol, congrats man either way, all this math and bla bla bla means nothing, we know that truck has 9,s some where in her blood , how deep??? but its there for sure, strap a rocket to your ass and change your name to the rocket max lol woooooooooo, lest put some heat on the east coast boys, there in there garages right now blue printing new shit for whats to come with our trucks, congraaaaaaaatsssssss man :thumb::thumb::thumb:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Just as a point of reference, my '55 ran 9.25 @ 147 with a decent 60' time...That was at 3500 LBS...The redlight argument does not apply, as MPH does not lie...Congrads Trent...

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
:thumb::thum
wooooooooooo!!!!!! Has anyone ever seen a 146 miles per hour out of duramax in person, dammmmmmmmm is all i have to say, his headers were on fire by the 1/8 mile, i hope rick has another set ready lol, congrats man either way, all this math and bla bla bla means nothing, we know that truck has 9,s some where in her blood , how deep??? but its there for sure, strap a rocket to your ass and change your name to the rocket max lol woooooooooo, lest put some heat on the east coast boys, there in there garages right now blue printing new shit for whats to come with our trucks, congraaaaaaaatsssssss man :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Even us dumbass, hillbilly, eastcoast/midwesterners can appreciate power like that Trent. Congrats brother!!!:thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Nice runs Trent and whoever filmed those videos needs to be slapped for using methamphetamines while holding a camera.