LB7: Congrats to RNolan - 12.53 @ 106.9

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
After Ryan posted up last week about running slower ETs on the 265s he went back to the track last Friday with an updated tune and some of the suggestions from that thread. He ran a 12.53 @ 106.97 on a 1.711 60' time on his first pass of the night. He has an intake, exhaust, lift pump, and trans; he still needs to do the intake horn. He only got 2 passes in and had a bad launch on the second pass, cut a 1.826 60' and ran a 12.66. For just how stock his truck is I'm pretty impressed - keep up the good work Ryan.

Rnolan

Dec 13, 2008
Lagrange, OH
Thanks guys! Dustin, and the rest of you guys have been a lot of help. I'm going to do the intake horn mod at work tomm. and try to get these brakes working right so I can try leaving the line a little harder. I'm going to see how it goes on these BFGs then hopefully get some tires as soon as the funds build up.

And thats an OHIO track paint ;)

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Thanks guys! Dustin, and the rest of you guys have been a lot of help. I'm going to do the intake horn mod at work tomm. and try to get these brakes working right so I can try leaving the line a little harder. I'm going to see how it goes on these BFGs then hopefully get some tires as soon as the funs build up.

Even more impressive then congratulations :D

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
Congrats nice mph... gotta love the NC tracks:D

Thanks guys! Dustin, and the rest of you guys have been a lot of help. I'm going to do the intake horn mod at work tomm. and try to get these brakes working right so I can try leaving the line a little harder. I'm going to see how it goes on these BFGs then hopefully get some tires as soon as the funds build up.

Even more impressive then congratulations :D

I do like my NC track (Coastal Plains - Jacksonville, NC) even though most car guys complain about the prep and everything. Unfortunately for Ryan he is up in Ohio and I'm sure he's higher than my 14' above sea level. Nice attempt to cut down his accomplishment though.:cool2:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I do like my NC track (Coastal Plains - Jacksonville, NC) even though most car guys complain about the prep and everything. Unfortunately for Ryan he is up in Ohio and I'm sure he's higher than my 14' above sea level. Nice attempt to cut down his accomplishment though.:cool2:

Even at 14' that would be a great time!:coolspot:

Just wondering how high are the tracks around Ohio? And are all your tack pretty low where you live?

We have 2 tracks 100 miles in opposite direction of where I live and there is 1100' difference.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
Even at 14' that would be a great time!:coolspot:

Just wondering how high are the tracks around Ohio? And are all your tack pretty low where you live?

We have 2 tracks 100 miles in opposite direction of where I live and there is 1100' difference.

I have no idea what the elevation is where Ryan ran - it's not in the mountains I'm sure but I really doubt it's as low as we are. I've looked around and IIRC I have to drive a a good bit to get to a track at 700'. All of our tracks are fairly low.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I have no idea what the elevation is where Ryan ran - it's not in the mountains I'm sure but I really doubt it's as low as we are. I've looked around and IIRC I have to drive a a good bit to get to a track at 700'. All of our tracks are fairly low.

I'm jeluos :baby: still havent traveled to another track low enough to really see how much it matters , i have heard of others results but untill i see it for myself ...................... If i could have hit Boise i would have had an answer , have to wait till next year , but a few others i race with that we know there trucks well enough will be runnign so it shopuld answe some of the question anyway .................... at least my own curiousity .

Magilla

May 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Nice run! I don't know which track, but some Ohio elevations are Akron/Canton 1228ft, Cleveland 792ft, Columbus 828 ft. These are at the airports, but should give an idea of the altitude.