LB7: Congrats to JRODSLB7!!!!

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Congrats on getting that 500! IIRC its pretty basic mods, stock turbo. Hes got me by 2hp!

Did he have Rob change the tuning, or just a different dyno???

TOMAN

Jul 19, 2008
WOW that is a good one :beer hope J's truck come up to that after the trans,how dose it pull with that tune

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
WOW that is a good one :beer hope J's truck come up to that after the trans,how dose it pull with that tune

Well id say pretty good,i took first @ washington county fair couple weeks ago outta 25 trucks in the workstock class! Jeff id like to thank you personally for a great tune that brings a smile to my face everytime i roll the throttle:D Im sure justins truck will make alot more than that once he gets his back from the shop:woott:

TOMAN

Jul 19, 2008
Im sure justins truck will make alot more than that once he gets his back from the shop (I hope so) That tune in a LB7 with the same turbo Justin has did 640 hp 1090 tq last mo.In my area we have 31 trucks with about the same tune,lots of smoke and fun but the ford boys don't like me :roflmao:

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
Im sure justins truck will make alot more than that once he gets his back from the shop (I hope so) That tune in a LB7 with the same turbo Justin has did 640 hp 1090 tq last mo.In my area we have 31 trucks with about the same tune,lots of smoke and fun but the ford boys don't like me :roflmao:

The ford & Dodge boyz didnt like me either especially when they found out it was only my second time pulling...lmao!:roflmao::woott:

Its deffinately a smokey tune .You think u could make an adjustment to it to clean it up a lil with taking away hp? i can send you my log from yesterdays dyno run , i just need your email.

TOMAN

Jul 19, 2008
the ford & dodge boyz didnt like me either especially when they found out it was only my second time pulling...lmao!:roflmao::woott:

Its deffinately a smokey tune .you think u could make an adjustment to it to clean it up a lil with taking away hp? I can send you my log from yesterdays dyno run , i just need your email.

[email protected]