Congrats to Jeremoosh

jalanv1

Nov 21, 2007
Blairs Mills, Pa.
Jeremoosh ( jeremy) took first place @ the McCollensburg Truck Pulls friday night in the 8000lb street diesel class.

Mat Cooper took first place in the Hot street diesel class.

Great job guys.

jim:thumb:

nwpadmax

comlpete diphsit
Aug 17, 2006
under my truck
I need to give credit where credit is due!

My Durge tow rig spat out a serpentine belt 20 miles out from the pull, and JalanV1 came and got me. I was running like a madman trying to get registered, and I tossed Jeremy a crescent wrench and had him get my suspension stops turned down. I was just pulling off the scale when the first truck in the class left the line, and that's the only reason I was even allowed to run.

So without these really generous and helpful folks, I would have been sitting at the turnpike exit. I owe them a lot.

If I'd have had my head screwed on right, I should have entered the mod class....I would have made it two Dmax wins and a good placing in all of the diesel classes!

Congrats to Jeremy....I didn't know he was on the line but when I heard the motor come up I knew it was a hot one...and there was the old green monster comin' down the track!

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
Thanks guys! And a big thanks to Jim, for doing things to help me out this year that your average guy just wont do!! Thanks to Mat for making the trek out to put on a good show, it was good to see you again! And thanks to Buddy for all the help getting my truck where it is today!