Congrats to Jarid Vollmer

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
If I'm seeing things right he left way early and didnt redlight somehow?

It looks to me that he left before the tree light & the smoke on the beams lingered so no redlight
watching the runs from the live feed you could see as soon as Jarid launched the whole underneath of the truck blackout from the wastegate dump, the rules do say All Exhaust must exit up and away from vehicle.
Think it was last year that Wade got shit about the same thing, although it was him boasting the record passes

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
It looks to me that he left before the tree light & the smoke on the beams lingered so no redlight
watching the runs from the live feed you could see as soon as Jarid launched the whole underneath of the truck blackout from the wastegate dump, the rules do say All Exhaust must exit up and away from vehicle.
Think it was last year that Wade got shit about the same thing, although it was him boasting the record passes

It registered 7.9 0n that pass. Basically doesnt matter since that pass didnt count.
Jarid said he knows it was faulty.

That doesnt and shouldnt take away from the 8.8 & 8.7 pass imo.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
It registered 7.9 0n that pass. Basically doesnt matter since that pass didnt count.
Jarid said he knows it was faulty.

That doesnt and shouldnt take away from the 8.8 & 8.7 pass imo.

we'll see what happens with the wastegate piping corrected & the tranny blanket not hanging down

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
I ran Jarid on both his 8 sec. runs and they were legit.
Where the wastegate dumps I don't agree with, but it had no affect on his 8 sec runs.
The trans blanket will not make a difference unless it's in front of the front wheels.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I ran Jarid on both his 8 sec. runs and they were legit.
Where the wastegate dumps I don't agree with, but it had no affect on his 8 sec runs.
The trans blanket will not make a difference unless it's in front of the front wheels.

X2!

he was running legit 9 second trucks and pulling on them hard!

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
CONGRATULATIONS that is really moving ,

with the new heads and refined tuning , the Duramax will become the Small Block Chevy of the diesel world.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
well it should be interesting if Jarid makes it to NC for the prostreet shootout
hopefully there will be a 16 truck field & the carnage is at a minimum
Also be nice to see Buck's truck running down the 1/4, probably be the 1st Dmax in the 8s