EFILive Congrats Tim Jackson. 2 Pro Street FPP wins in a row!

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Congrats:thumb:

That is awesome you guys are getting a Duramax to dominate the big turbo classes:woott: I bet the cummins boys are not to happy

Keep the vids coming

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Last year was long and many lessons learned. I am grateful for the couple of guys that continue to help as if was there own. We are a couple hooks away from completly dialing it in. Stay tuned....

If it was my own, I'd put it on Ebay with no reserve!:rofl:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Very nice work guys.:thumb: I have had Trailerpro keeping me posted on your results. Those are some strong trucks up there too.

Any plans to come south to a COTPC hook or Scheid?

bigpapadmax

Aug 4, 2010
We were there and we heard a guy say that they were trying out some secret traction aid, but we couldn't get anyone to commit to it because they are all so secretive up there.:confused:

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Tim won again today. Three in a row. Ole Dmax is running darn good this year! Good job Tim. All the hard work is paying off. Got my fingers crossed it lives for a whole season!!:happy2::thumb:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
V8's sound so much better than I6's

Also did anybody else notice it looks like all the dodge frames bend while pulling

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Yes it is,

but I guess we'll see at Scheids :D

I imagine Tim runs an open cover being its an unlimited single class, so i doubt we will. I would like to see it make a run on a nice track tho, doesnt look like they have much for traction, probably cant even load the charger that hard.