Congrats Mark! 8s 1/4 mile with an Allison!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'd like to know if TCC works now at normal speed. I take it no codes which is normal. TCC problems can take 100 miles before it sets a code. Mark mentioned stall was not right. bad sprag and race can cause a heat issue to unlock TCC. Could be a glitch in the lock box. I'm thinking.:LOL:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I'm seriously thinking about swapping converters and seeing if that fixes because I run the DHD Lockup box/switch setup and only run 1 switch to simplify it. I know for 150% that my Q converter in White Lightning is good so I'm seriously thinking about swapping them and seeing what it does.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Update-My wife helped me finish up the converter swap on this and I took the Q out of White Lightning and installed it in this truck and problem solved! Kills the truck when I flip the switch and stalls up like it is supposed too. Tweak a couple of other little things like the throttle pedal and be ready to go back to the track for another hit and see what happens now!

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Update-My wife helped me finish up the converter swap on this and I took the Q out of White Lightning and installed it in this truck and problem solved! Kills the truck when I flip the switch and stalls up like it is supposed too. Tweak a couple of other little things like the throttle pedal and be ready to go back to the track for another hit and see what happens now!

Can’t wait to see what happens now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MarkBroviak