Christmas Savings!!

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone!! To show our appreciation and thank all of our wonderful customers and the great men and women that are so helpful on the forums, we are running a Christmas Sale from December 21st-December 28th. We have discounted our stock and oversized injectors and any purchase over $500 will get either a Master Install Kit or CAT Adapter and Bleeder Screw for FREE. Happy Holidays from everyone here at LDS!

HVACMike

Jan 10, 2015
Casper, WY
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone!! To show our appreciation and thank all of our wonderful customers and the great men and women that are so helpful on the forums, we are running a Christmas Sale from December 21st-December 28th. We have discounted our stock and oversized injectors and any purchase over $500 will get either a Master Install Kit or CAT Adapter and Bleeder Screw for FREE. Happy Holidays from everyone here at LDS!
Brent,
I will give you a call Monday. I am in need of injectors for my 02' lb7. I am also considering head gaskets and studs.

Thanks,
Mike

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks a lot Sean, we appreciate your order! Let us know if you need anything in the future or have any questions with the install.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
Not a problem, I'm glad we could be assistance to you! Let us know if you need anything in the future.