Chevelle upgrades.

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
Found it! Sweet truck!!!

Did you buy it complete or as a roller?

Roller, with most of its parts in the bed and cab. And some new parts in the box. Big items missing are rods, injectors, turbo, ficm.

But between what I’m selling and repurposing to the Chevelle I really won’t have much in a stock motor and modded trans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Roller, with most of its parts in the bed and cab. And some new parts in the box. Big items missing are rods, injectors, turbo, ficm.

But between what I’m selling and repurposing to the Chevelle I really won’t have much in a stock motor and modded trans.

Nice!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

thats not Brian's - Hondariders old truck, thats a different Brian out here in az. @05LLYDMAX and i know that "goldilocks" truck pretty well lol.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
I did, it got to the shop today. It’s Brian’s old LLY.

I know it has a lot of history on the track. I have no intentions of keeping it that way. Most of the go fast parts have been allocated to my car, and my workers trucks. They both have trucks they are building and are literally scavenging parts of my new truck. My new truck will be going together as a fairly stock truck to replace my 02 LLY, motor is already on the stand and hope to be a long block by this weekend. I’ll be selling my 02 soon but as an LB7.

Can’t wait to see it come together.

It’s a shame he didn’t put the truck back together.

I actually didn’t realize it was Brian’s old truck. Wow.

Speaking of which what’s he been up to?

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I did, it got to the shop today. It’s Brian’s old LLY.

I know it has a lot of history on the track. I have no intentions of keeping it that way. Most of the go fast parts have been allocated to my car, and my workers trucks. They both have trucks they are building and are literally scavenging parts of my new truck. My new truck will be going together as a fairly stock truck to replace my 02 LLY, motor is already on the stand and hope to be a long block by this weekend. I’ll be selling my 02 soon but as an LB7.

I was wondering who bought Brian's truck.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Rick, Did you see the Engine Builder Diesel of the week interview from Sick week? Congrats!

rfletes79

Mar 5, 2010
Galt, Ca 95632
1b227fb72a6645f641adaec6714ca59c.jpg

Parts are rolling in and short block is almost done. Hoping to wrap it up tomorrow.

This one’s an Lbz block, .020 over Mahle forged pistons. Rods and crank checked out from our last combo so reusing those. And this block has a main girdle with factory mains. Also upped the cam to the SoCal 9100AF.

We’re upping the heads to SoCal stage 2’s and injectors to S&S 300% as well. Still waiting on both of these but should be shipping soon.