Centerlink?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Anyone ever build their own centerlink? I've been looking at them for awhile and I don't really like the idea of dropping $500 bucks on a straight bar with a couple holes drilled in it and threaded ends. I would think someone with a lathe and good tools could twist one up for cheap.

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Anyone ever build their own centerlink? I've been looking at them for awhile and I don't really like the idea of dropping $500 bucks on a straight bar with a couple holes drilled in it and threaded ends. I would think someone with a lathe and good tools could twist one up for cheap.

I was just thinking about this the other day. If I had a print, I would just build my own. I mean if I had $300 I would just buy one off of Super Diesel, he has some nice stuff.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

levi the holes are a tapper fit for the idler/pitman arms , i am running the SD and have been real happy with it so far paid 300 .

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I knew I forgot something. :eek: I'll check out the SD, $300 isn't too bad, all the ones I'd seen were right around $500. Thanks.

Buy from Michael his Centerlink is the original which is often imitated but never duplicated. :happy2: