Can't hold out any longer. Here's my new ride.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
So I put a down payment on my new ride today. Once my truck sells I can pick her up. It's an 05 lly rclb. Was used as a maintenance truck it's whole life and bone stock. I think she's ready for some upgrades. I'm swapping my built trans, lift pump, MA motor mounts and t case brace into the truck tomorrow. Truck has no rust and in great condition. I worked out a deal with the owner for him to replace the bed, fix all the little dings in it, repaint it and clean her up for me. I have already ordered an fte black stack, roll pan(which he's painting and installing for me), belltech lowering shackles and new shoes. Once my rig sells ill also be going to visit joe from HSP for some goodies :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 174

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I originally wanted a reg cab when I bought my crew cab. Got a good deal on it so I decided to get it. Now I finally got me reg cab. Now I have a big day ahead of me. I'm swapping all my parts over to the new truck today.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
you better have those twins built by spring. no excuses!!

good luck with the swap dawg! go weigh that bitch out and see what she weigh!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
you better have those twins built by spring. no excuses!!

good luck with the swap dawg! go weigh that bitch out and see what she weigh!

Twins will be on as soon as sell my crew cab justin. We got both transmissions pulled out. Pulled off my 66mm and just finished installing the stock turbo back on. Decided to call it a night. Both transmissions will go in tomorrow. Including swapping my MA engine mounts and lift pump. It'll be weird driving my truck with a stock turbo and trans again. I gave her one last rip before I tore it apart :woott:

I have a scale at work so I'll weigh it as soon as I start driving it.