Help: Can't get ABS light to go out after 40's & 4.56's

Too Many Projects

Jun 8, 2012
Rochester Hills, MI
I posted this question in the sticky regarding this subject, but I thinking that doesn't get much too much viewing any more. So I thought I'd try putting it here...
Has it ever been determined if there is a fix for the '07.5+ trucks? I had no issues with 37's & stock gears but after I went up to 40" tires & changed the gears out to 4.56's I got the ABS & brake light (also disables the park sensors & gives a "service trailer wiring" message). I corrected the speedo with EFI & because I was aware of the issue before hand, I got a hold of a Tech 2 to change the ABS setting. I used it to check the PID's & verify that the front & rear wheel speeds are reading very far off from eachother. However it would not allow us to change the ABS setting (in the ebcm). The only thing I could come up with is a bulletin stating that you could get a VCI number from GM to correct any ABS issue if you bought there GM accessory 22" wheels.
Am I just trying to change the wrong thing? Or do I have to change the tire size with the Tech 2 first (because it will cal for the speedo & ABS?), then correct the speedo with EFI (since that will only alter the speedo sensor & not the ABS?)?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I've searched high & low but can't seem to find an answer. know I could just drop the tire size down, but I really would like to keep the speedo reading correctly.