Cambridge Ohio Workstock Class Sat July 28

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
If enough trucks show up on Saturday the group putting the pull on are willing to have a NADM workstock Class .
They are also having a NADM 2.6 class .
All we need are 10 trucks but I would love to see a lot more so the whole pull is a success .

Thanks for reading
Adam

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
It is a mini mod tractor pulling organization . They are the same ones that put on the pull in Zanesville last month the day after the storms . They are getting into the trucks to expand their pulls .

Here is the link but the rules aren't up to date now they NADM 2.6 and very likely NADM workstock .
midwestshowdown.weebly.com

If you make it down look me up .

Last edited:

cpr_454

Mar 25, 2008
Just a suggestion...they may want to do a little teching and at least WEIGH trucks for the next pull. I heard lots of moaning and groaning about cherry pickers. That will run people off real fast

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
Yeah I sent an email to Art and made a few suggestions . for their first pull it was ok even though the track sucked , the sled was set too tight , nobody checked hitch height , and nobody checked weight . other than that it was good . :roflmao:

cpr_454

Mar 25, 2008
Yeah I sent an email to Art and made a few suggestions . for their first pull it was ok even though the track sucked , the sled was set too tight , nobody checked hitch height , and nobody checked weight . other than that it was good . :roflmao:

Nows thats funny right there. I dont care who you are. All pulls have to start somewhere and I understand that. I will come pull again but they to at least weigh, hitch height and plug turbos to start out and go from there.

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I offered to get a few people together to tech their diesels next year if anyone in the area is interested . They are planning 3 pulls next year I assume it will be 2 NADM classes then a run what ya brung .