Caltrac's

Texasmax

Sep 20, 2007
DFW-Texas
I might be able to help if no one responds, but I am not a vendor here. Let me know Tyler.

Dix

Last edited:

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
got mine from kennedy for a little less than the price Trent posted iirc, im not sure if im suposed to post prices from a non vendor.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
I don't sell them, but I'll email them tomorrow and see what it takes to become a dealer. I'll post up if I can work something out.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
I don't sell them, but I'll email them tomorrow and see what it takes to become a dealer. I'll post up if I can work something out.

Sweet Chad,I looked at your site to see if you had them.I am going to call the guy tomm and give him one more chance.he was susposed to order me a set 2 weeks ago but hes being shady and im tired of waiting.I need 2 sets one for my truck and another for a 94 s/c stepside chevy.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Sweet Chad,I looked at your site to see if you had them.I am going to call the guy tomm and give him one more chance.he was susposed to order me a set 2 weeks ago but hes being shady and im tired of waiting.I need 2 sets one for my truck and another for a 94 s/c stepside chevy.

No problem. I already sent them the email, I'll hopefully hear something back tomorrow.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Chad last I heard you had to buy in not sure.If so let me know maybe we can work something out I want a set. Maybe we can do a group buy in and make it work out better.

superpro56

Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
If you can give me a couple weeks I would be in. Im just now getting a new CP3/reg installed and will be short on funds for a couple weeks. Let me know.