Calling out Trent

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I really hope I can talk Rob into coming to the Edmonton event. I know he is looking toward Topeka so I'm not sure if he will want to drive the 1200 miles to Edmonton or not. Not much fun to go to these events and have hardly anyone show up.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Are you guys all coming to topeka? When is the date for that? I live about an hour away, im looking forward to meeting you guys in person out there!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I'll i keep hearing are excuses Simon ,and a whole lot of :postwhore: :alc: , I am heading to Canada Simon, and "absynthe" is whats for dinner :yumyum: :D

Trent after reviewing your comment I've come to the conclusion that you have taken competition to a extreme level :thumb: However actually drinking the absinthe to know your enemy has perhaps or shall we say clouded your judgment:dupe:while I think that is a smart tatic, I do believe that you have drank to much and become dillusional:screwy:

On a side note if you decide to show up you are more than welcme to stay in my holiday trailer and you will be happy to know that I've replaced all steak knifes with plastic cutlery...... I don't need you cutting off a ear or anything:hug:

Now on to the tow rigs:D I am under the assumtion that you have twins on your truck but stock trans? I realize with 35s you could probably run 4th gear and not limp the trans or change the tcm.

I however have a all powerfull vvt! And this 15lb bottle
now if I could find a hose to connect this bottle It could be a good race.,,,,,, sadly I'm npt sure where to get braided hoses from:angel:

Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I however have a all powerfull vvt! And this 15lb bottle
now if I could find a hose to connect this bottle It could be a good race.,,,,,, sadly I'm npt sure where to get braided hoses from:angel:

Referigerator icemaker line works good... for a minute.... :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Are you guys all coming to topeka? When is the date for that? I live about an hour away, im looking forward to meeting you guys in person out there!

OMG, Rob you didn't get the memo?

We are ALL staying at your place! I didn't want to be picky but cod beer and steaks where in order and I can't sleep on a small bed ,min queen size with egyptan cotton sheets:hello:

I'll have my people contact your people;)

All seriousness Rob can't wait to meet ya:hug:
Ted and i talked about it and it's atleast 26 hrs of driving for us
we plan to leave Monday and take turns driving and just go straight thru

however plans change but we are going to make our best effort to be there!