Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I know that Dimitri has something going for him, just like you do. Your truck is just as impressive as any running times like you do. I just however dont understand the "all of a sudden" call outs to Newly. Newly shared his new motor build on here just like anyone else has/would and for some reason a few of you want to run him bad. And to boot, with not much time on the truck if any track time at all. Newlys first test run on his new motor will be against you. That would be pretty sad to loose too dont you think? But you got it all figured out and you are unstoppable.

Good Luck to Both you and Newly, as I said before, this will be quite the race. :beer

The only 2 people who have called him out to race besides me where both my freinds Matt Moon , and Dimitri , and when you have a guy stating he is going to run big and beat a garenteed low 11 sec truck maybe high ten ( if it holds together anyway ) then guys who are local and fast start saying hey "come race me then " .
When i called Newly out i never did so to sit here and have keyboard fist fights , ya his comments in the Mike L callout thread got under my skin, I did so because i knew he was coming to the event anyway so figured if you are talking so much crap about people in this sport who have done a whole lot , then put your money where your mouth is and prove you are better . I have said in the begining this will stay on the track I have no i'll will towards Newly and will shake his hand before the race and then set out to do what i said i would do .

I have and never will think my truck is unstopable I am simply bringing to the table what i currently have in its best form , whether its enough or not it will still be my best effort and will be respectable, if Newly runs what it will take to beat me then he will derserve the credit .

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
The only 2 people who have called him out to race besides me where both my freinds Matt Moon , and Dimitri , and when you have a guy stating he is going to run big and beat a garenteed low 11 sec truck maybe high ten ( if it holds together anyway ) then guys who are local and fast start saying hey "come race me then " .
When i called Newly out i never did so to sit here and have keyboard fist fights , ya his comments in the Mike L callout thread got under my skin, I did so because i knew he was coming to the event anyway so figured if you are talking so much crap about people in this sport who have done a whole lot , then put your money where your mouth is and prove you are better . I have said in the begining this will stay on the track I have no i'll will towards Newly and will shake his hand before the race and then set out to do what i said i would do .

Understandable

I have and never will think my truck is unstopable I am simply bringing to the table what i currently have in its best form , whether its enough or not it will still be my best effort and will be respectable, if Newly runs what it will take to beat me then he will derserve the credit .

Very well said.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Demetris truck is verry nice I saw it when he came out on fri night. now if he can just get that dang dual fueler belt squeak fixed. demetri you guys still going to irwindale thurs night ?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
You guys ever get laid?:spit: I've never seen so much over a picture.:rofl:

But, I got to hand it to Chris, he's got a hottie:D

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
ill run you dimitri (duramini)..................J/K!!! what up bro!! since when are you into chicks, i always thought you were a rope sucker!! sure had me fooled........

Status
Not open for further replies.