Calling out McRat

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Here's the deal.....
Pat sems to think I'm his personal dumping ground for his delusional conspiracy theories....dang near every time I log on I have a new PM either acusing me or someone I know of wronging him or some other BS.
Pat sent me a PM today with his latest...I'm posting that AND my reply.

That way...there's no misunderstanding if he actually does finally ban me here.

Ball's in your court, Pat. Run me off or back off....there are no other options.

McRat said:
Seems that your signature is upsetting folk, since all it is, is spamming for a commercial company.

I'm tired of reading PM's about it, and they do have a good point. Spamming is not permitted here. References are allowed, but not just for free advertising. If there were anything in your sig but ads, it might be different, but there isn't.

So you must obey the same rules that a normal user must on CompD. That means no references to your site.

And no more flaming of the staff here. You don't permit it, so for you, it's not permitted here. If a normal user would have posted what you did to JohnBoy on your site, they would have been banned, we are more lenient.

You are welcome to read and post tech content here, but no more free advertising, or attacking staff.

Pat
Just ban me then Pat. Your incessant bitching is too much for even me.
Here's your options...and I'm fine with either.
#1....ban me and be done with it.
#2...leave me the fuk alone. I'm tired of you starting crap with every post I make and throwing your
bullsh!t conspiracy theories my way. I don't fukking care....get it ?

I haven't done anything here your regular members haven't done. It's your site and I play by your rules.
If my Sig was against the rules here you would have deleted it when I made Added now(instead of YOU and your Mod's changing it all the time....)it so don't come at me now with some crap about it.

Again...either ban me or back the fuk off....I'm sick of it.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
For thise that don't know...my Sig, in it's entirety was my website name and a below it said "we run the show"
NO commercial companies, no ads...nothing of the sort. It wasn't even a link.
And we DO allow that on CompD.
Other website and even non-vendor business links ARE allowed.....in a reasonable size of course.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
TN
For thise that don't know...my Sig, in it's entirety was my website name and a below it said "we run the show"
NO commercial companies, no ads...nothing of the sort. And we DO allow that on CompD.
Other website and even non-vendor business links ARE allowed.....in a reasonable size of course.

I'm going on CompD to advertise my site right now.. :D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I never said I was tired of the "place"
I'm tired of it's owner whining to me every day about things I have no control over.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I didn't see anything out of line in Pats PM to you, and he did handle it behind closed doors, you brought it out in the open, not too sure why your coming unglued

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Nope.
I haven't broken any rules and I actually enjoy reading up on a few things around here.
If Pat wants me gone that bad he's gonna have to pull the trigger himself.
I figure one of 2 things will happen.
1...maybe I'll finally get some peace...and be able to read here without being harrassed.
2...he'll have to go against everything he claims this site stands for and ban someone simply becasue he doesn't like them.

We'll see how it goes I guess.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I didn't see anything out of line in Pats PM to you, and he did handle it behind closed doors, you brought it out in the open, not too sure why your coming unglued

I truly wish I had not deleted all the other PM's I've gotten from him.
This PM I got today is after I told him I would not respond to his crap any more...I guess he had to find something else to complain to me about.

He want's this...not me.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
i will never get in the middle of whats happend in the past between you and pat . i for one welcome your tech its usually good info and dont wish you to be gone from this site we need diverse tech info from all sides of the fence , but dont think you treated johnboy fairly i was a little taken back when i read it .

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I also apologized for that...in that thread.
It happens...you don't hear the inflection in peoples voices when you're reading a post so it's easy to misconstrue what they're saying.

And for the record...NOTHING has happened between me and Pat in the past. The extent of our conversations in person have bee along the lines of "hi..how ya doing"
Yet I'm continually accused of everything from rigging races to whatever else you can imagine.
It's preposterous at best.........

Last edited:

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I never said I was tired of the "place"
I'm tired of it's owner whining to me every day about things I have no control over.

You have control of you sig, you have control of what you post to others. Pat's PM that you posted is fairly straight forward and is no more then what anyone else here is asked to do. You're not going to be allowed to do whatever you want here because your site.

And for the record I'm the one that edited you sig the first time as a joke. If you have a problem with that... well I can live with it. People that have no sense of humor I have fun tormenting. No moderator that I am aware of has done anything to your sig just little old me. So please stop saying that they are constantly changing your sig its old already.

Pat is an owner here you play by his rules, end of it. He did on your site until he stepped over the line (per you) and you banned him. He is trying to not be like other sites and banning people all the time. Seems to me you just want to be banned so that you can slam Pat and this site for banning you instead of following a few rules. You make the rules on your site we make them here kind of the way it is. If you don't like it here, as others have said, don't come here.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
You have control of you sig, you have control of what you post to others. Pat's PM that you posted is fairly straight forward and is no more then what anyone else here is asked to do. You're not going to be allowed to do whatever you want here because your site.

And for the record I'm the one that edited you sig the first time as a joke. If you have a problem with that... well I can live with it. People that have no sense of humor I have fun tormenting. No moderator that I am aware of has done anything to your sig just little old me. So please stop saying that they are constantly changing your sig its old already.

Pat is an owner here you play by his rules, end of it. He did on your site until he stepped over the line (per you) and you banned him. He is trying to not be like other sites and banning people all the time. Seems to me you just want to be banned so that you can slam Pat and this site for banning you instead of following a few rules. You make the rules on your site we make them here kind of the way it is. If you don't like it here, as others have said, don't come here.

My Sig was changed by both you and Pat. His admission is in a thread here if you want me to go find it.

And for that matter...what's different about mine vs trentnell's Sig pic a few posts up that has a site name in it ?

Let me answer...there is NO difference.

Sorry for pointing yours out man....I just noticed it and it fit the arguement perfectly. I hope you get to keep that pic....it's a good one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.