California Help

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
I'm going to be visiting Mike L. :woott: But, I'm not sure what to do, or where to stay? I would like a hotel preferably close to his shop. It's just going to be me and my buddy. Any ideas on hotel, or what to do for a day or 2? I know a lot of you guys are from California, So I figured I would ask.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
There is a hotel near me that is very good. it is about 10 blocks away and many of my customers have stayed there. I believe it it's the Crown Plaza right off the 91 freeway.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
There is a hotel near me that is very good. it is about 10 blocks away and many of my customers have stayed there. I believe it it's the Crown Plaza right off the 91 freeway.

Thats it! Or you can attempt to sleep in your truck outside his shop, the sheep dont bite too hard :D

Forever

Jan 4, 2009
Utah
We definitely do not want to go to Disney land. :roflmao: Any other suggestions?

I will look into the hotel Mike. Thanks.

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
Drive West on the 91 till you hit Hermosa Beach. Great Place, Good Food, Good Bars. Rent Bikes and ride down the strand to Venice Beach/Santa Monica, Or go to Long Beach, Huntington Beach

If you get a Rental car ??.

Or you can go a visit Dan @ PPE its a few miles away from Mike L's

Forever

Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Drive West on the 91 till you hit Hermosa Beach. Great Place, Good Food, Good Bars. Rent Bikes and ride down the strand to Venice Beach/Santa Monica, Or go to Long Beach, Huntington Beach

If you get a Rental car ??.

Or you can go a visit Dan @ PPE its a few miles away from Mike L's

I will look into it, sounds like a good time. I thought about PPE, maybe I will stop in. Is there some pretty cool stuff at his shop?