Cab lights

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
100_0614Large.jpg

100_0616Large.jpg

Finally got them on took a good while longer than I expected but, it was definetly worth it. Not hard to install, but a pain in the butt to get perfect.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Just installed them myself parts came from GMpartsdirect. I had a bald roof from the factory, I thought I read elsewhere that the GMT-900 lights wont cover the holes of the 800's. They look 100X better at night.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
I orderd the harness and 3 lights. 4 different part numbers. Im currently banned at the other site. But if you serach rgullette83's thread the lights and the harness number for a bald roof are in there. You do have to swap the wires in the plug though (where it plugs into the passenger side fuse panel), because the positive and negative taps are swapped in the 900 platform. Theres alot of good info in his thread. Then I used Floriduramax1's measurements for the lights. If use different measurements beware of the cab support.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I orderd the harness and 3 lights. 4 different part numbers. Im currently banned at the other site. But if you serach rgullette83's thread the lights and the harness number for a bald roof are in there. You do have to swap the wires in the plug though (where it plugs into the passenger side fuse panel), because the positive and negative taps are swapped in the 900 platform. Theres alot of good info in his thread. Then I used Floriduramax1's measurements for the lights. If use different measurements beware of the cab support.

Here is a link for those that can read over there :D

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222018&highlight=lights

JS2TZU

Dec 3, 2008
Kauai Hawaii
i have a set of stock lights off of my dually (i replaced them with RECONS) and have wanted to put the stock ones on my 2500HD. now it looks like im gonna have to get off my lazy but and do it!