Byron, IL Diesel Drag Day

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
I'm going to try to go. I raced there earlier this summer. I've always loved this track and I think i can really improve on my times. I'd really like to see that 69 run down the track!

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
There is also a Halloween fun day at Cordova on the 22nd that I planned on going to!!

I might be able to make this....but the wife is due Nov 9th, so I gonna say it prob wont happen for me.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
There is also a Halloween fun day at Cordova on the 22nd that I planned on going to!!

I might be able to make this....but the wife is due Nov 9th, so I gonna say it prob wont happen for me.
The wife and baby are more important but wish you could make it diesel brother:(

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Yeah I will try for sure, not even sure the truck will be finished by the 22nd anyway. This weekend is the money maker for getting it together.
I went to the Byron drags last year at this same time and my wife had are baby boy on Nov.6. you just have to do some sweet talking and tell her you won't be far.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
it really isnt that far...about 3 hours. We are on weekly visits to the dr now. So just have to see what the dr says that week.

If the truck is done, more than likely I'll be there lol.