Buyer Beware: Fidel Velasquez/Relentless Performance/murdered out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartdiesel

Feb 8, 2009
my favorite part about all this is gooned out stacks that spread throughout the industry. HAHA ill see if i can find the post on powerstroke nation. hahahhaha

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Keep the racial slurs down fellas or i will shut it down, I am a good sport about a lot of things but to make fun of some one for the race isn't going to fly here .

Last edited:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome, that took my like 2 hours to read between eating dinner going to the BR and cracking open a Hamm's Special Light. :thumb:

X2 on pasting the post.

Last edited:

Hartdiesel

Feb 8, 2009
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zbZqJfnEVk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zbZqJfnEVk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hartdiesel

Feb 8, 2009
Not a whole lot really just found it on there one day and where the video was shot was familiar and everyone thinks these guys are a bunch of goons haha just though it was funny

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Just dawned on me I know this guy. I've never met him in person, but he has called me several times, infact I see his number on my missed calls list, so he called me earlier tonight. We have talked about the DP challenge, and he pm'ed me last fall and asked me about the twins I had for sale. I never quite understood his name, (my hearing is bad) but I know he is from Colorado, has an accent and he thought he was getting into the DP Challenge. Seemed like a pretty nice guy on the phone, he never tried to sell me anything either. I totally spaced out his screen name, I'm terrible on screen names too. Anyway, if what you have stated about him is true than that can't be tolerated in the diesel world. If he does have a receipt for the check he should post it right away and clear this matter up. As far as stealing tunes then reselling them, that is totally bush. Rob has had that happen a fair amount.

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
Ken to clear it up the kid eli started this and it was. A screw up on my part I admited to him that there was a 450 dallar check that was cashed at a walmart I was under the impression that eli cashed it because his mom called me and he never did but when I went into the bank and git the carbon copy I noticed it was not eli name it was for some other crap I bought but as being ! Man about it I called his mother and also him and apologized and told him cause this misunderstanding I would send him some new arp studs for his lbz and he qas fine with it after all like I told him in glad he posted it because I would of never looked into and thought some kid was trying to get over on me and the whole tune crap ya i sell good tunes they are not miles tunes there wades tunes he tunes all my customers trucks I put trans in I hate posting on here because it always turns back on me some way and I have been super busy getting my truck done

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I will be at the dyno on Saturday I'm not scared to post or see any one me and eli came straight with each other and as far as stealing mikes tuning how can u pull a tune. Out with out a v2? You can't I have not had a v2 ever mike did my. Tuning once and now diesel day dreams is doing it! As far as. Chase I have no clue who you are and you never called me so I don't no what your deal is but I never ripped no one off! Hope all can understand and see were I'm coming from

:confused:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Good job mike wow u are trying to make me look like a ass do it bash on me talk crap I could care less o know that I did not rip one. Off so u and your little crew can say what ever it don't bother me and I want proof I ripped these people off do u want me to post the hate text messages u were telling I don't. Get u your just a piece of work u are not getting no were but talk shit that's all u can Do your as bad as newly 2 face!

This looks like one of those e-mails you get from Craigslist leading to a check cashing scam :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.