Buyer Beware: Fidel Velasquez/Relentless Performance/murdered out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I think you guys need to back off him, this kind of stuff can get someone really pissed off. Just saying

that doesn't make sense...

what if someone stole from you, then you found out he stole from your family member, then you heard the next day he also stole from your neighbor, then later you hear he stole from you again????

Would you "lay off" so he doesn't get pissed?

I wont, he is a thief and liar. He outright stole form me, stole from my friend, and stole from good people. If it was up to me and there was not as many laws, I sure as hell wouldn't deal with it like this...If only it was a much simpler time, people would get what they ask for...

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
I will be at the dyno on Saturday I'm not scared to post or see any one me and eli came straight with each other and as far as stealing mikes tuning how can u pull a tune. Out with out a v2? You can't I have not had a v2 ever mike did my. Tuning once and now diesel day dreams is doing it! As far as. Chase I have no clue who you are and you never called me so I don't no what your deal is but I never ripped no one off! Hope all can understand and see were I'm coming from

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Oh. I don't know him or you or anything but after hearing diesel daydreams is a shop name I'm going to make sure my next phone can get all the smilies cause that needs a big rainbow for the logo
Name of a shop his name is wade boyde he is a really good person and my buddy a lot of people no him on here

Gya0ma7ha

From driving the truck
May 6, 2009
Agreed^^^^^^ Even if you prove to us all that you are innocent, I still wouldn't want to do buisiness with some one who cares so little about their buisiness, they won't even attempt to clear their name. You are not helping yourself by just saying "I didn't scam anyone"

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Ill believe this when I see it. The poor guy that got scammed thinks another check is headed his way....

Fido told him he sent 2 checks out that day and thought the one that got cashed was this guy...so what happened to the other guy, did he just decide not to cash his check??:confused:

oh and in the thread you told the guy you scammed, you talked to your banker and said the check was cashed in his town a walmart....maybe the 'other' guy lives in the same town too....:spit:

Still sounds fishy, doubt you are owning up to it like you say you are.

good job on cussing him out and everyone else out instead of just clearing it up right away and taking care of business.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Just read this entire thread, (yes I know I need a life). So let me get this straight the fellow, Fidel Velasquez, owns and operates a business called, Relentless Performance and uses the screen name of murdered out on this forum. He has been accused of ripping several people off and as far as I can see hasn't shown any proof of what he said actually happened.

My question is why would anyone do business with him in the first place? Has anyone had a good business experience with this guy? Stealing tunes isn't anything new in this business, been done a lot of times to some of the best tuners, unless you lock your tunes people are going to look at the ones that work. Kind of like down loading i tunes without paying for them, but to my knowledge it's not illigel, but very unethical. Trying to google relentless performance there appears to be at least 2 other businesses with the same name. Not sure they would be too happy with what is being alleged either.

If this guy is that bad, why not get him banned on all the forums and not allow him to due any of his monkey business via the diesel forums?

I know Wade pretty well, maybe we should ask him about this guy?

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Just read this entire thread, (yes I know I need a life). So let me get this straight the fellow, Fidel Velasquez, owns and operates a business called, Relentless Performance and uses the screen name of murdered out on this forum. He has been accused of ripping several people off and as far as I can see hasn't shown any proof of what he said actually happened.

My question is why would anyone do business with him in the first place? Has anyone had a good business experience with this guy? Stealing tunes isn't anything new in this business, been done a lot of times to some of the best tuners, unless you lock your tunes people are going to look at the ones that work. Kind of like down loading i tunes without paying for them, but to my knowledge it's not illigel, but very unethical.

If this guy is that bad, why not get him banned on all the forums and not allow him to due any of his monkey business via the diesel forums?

I know Wade pretty well, maybe we should ask him about this guy?
a little background..
I met fidel at a meet a couple years ago (maybe a year and a half) through a friend. He had just got his truck and was excited to see the numbers being run. He wanted to do a bunch of stuff to his truck. My buddies (that lived nearby) helped him get his truck built correctly. They talked me into putting a race tune in his truck at the meet to see what it would do. It did well, very well. He was hooked and was happy. I worked with him and we got his truck running good. he was pretty cool. Then somehow some drama between 2 shops came up and he chose to go the route where he slandered my buddies business, talked crap about how he was going to be "the next big thing" in this hobby :confused: Started telling everyone he can get parts at cost and pretty much sky rocketed to douche bag. it wasnt weeks later he was selling the very tunes I built for him. That pissed me off (of course) and yes I know it happens, but it still gets to you. The nail in the coffin was when I had a talk with Fido to settle things and straighten things up. He agreed he was cool with me, but till seemed shady. So one night on the forums a member asked me if I have heard of him as he was going to buy a tune from him. I knew fido didn't tune so I figured great maybe it my tunes (keep in mind this is after we were on good terms again) I told the member to buy the tune I will pay for it. the tune came...matched exactly to the tune I built him, not even tire size change. :thumb: I pretty much dropped Fido as being someone that was an ok guy. and left it at that....then all this, more scams, more theft, and more stories... I will never give Fido the benefit of the doubt again, and I know plenty of people that will not either. Watch this guy he is a snake and a thief and a sh***y liar.

wade is building him a motor now, which is cool and all, but the crap this Fido guy talks (most wade doesn't even know about because you ask wade and he is confused about it)is out of control. This guy seriously thinks he is pioneering diesel hot rodding, going to be the john force diesel racing and him, his company, and his truck are going to be the biggest name out there.

Here is a quote form him I remember to this day.."We are going big mike. We are going to be the biggest shop out there and have the fastest trucks. We will be noticed across the country". (I had to edit that from ghetto slang to English a bit though, lol).

Again BEWARE is all I can say. I don't understand what Wade is doing with this guy, hopefully he sees something in Fido I didn't and they can do something for the good.

Last edited:

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
lmfao @ the tacos:rofl: oh and by the way the Dyno that we all supposed to be going to here in Parker got canceled thanks to the damn snow..i was excited to see what would happen, but oh well lol

yea we got about a half a foot to day it haild last night baseball sized dented up the truck =[ :(

hvy_chevy_one

Wants an ATS Tranny!!
Aug 9, 2009
Colorado
holy shit..thats crazy as hell..cant wait to move back to where theres no baseball hail lol..we got like 3 inches here in Lakewood

Status
Not open for further replies.