Bully Dog Days 2012

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Nice runs i thought you ran jeremys tunes?

I still do. :) I have 2 ecms that I switch out. Jeremy and I couldn't get the dsp 5 to work very well on my stock ecm, so I bought another and had rob tune it. I need to go down to St. George and let Jeremy play with his tuning a bit. I've changed quite a bit of things since he tuned that ecm, and Jeremy makes pretty decent dyno tunes. Why didn't you come?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I still do. :) I have 2 ecms that I switch out. Jeremy and I couldn't get the dsp 5 to work very well on my stock ecm, so I bought another and had rob tune it. I need to go down to St. George and let Jeremy play with his tuning a bit. I've changed quite a bit of things since he tuned that ecm, and Jeremy makes pretty decent dyno tunes. Why didn't you come?

Was in North Dakota working what you hit again? And ya some trucks can be a bitch witg dsp tunes

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Was in North Dakota working what you hit again? And ya some trucks can be a bitch witg dsp tunes

I only made 544/983 uncorrected, I was totally heat soaked, it was my fifth run that I ran those numbers, the dyno kept freaking out. We had to restart the whole test, then my last two runs I did better. Prolly my worst dyno pull yet, I've never ran on a dyno with no load. but I eneded up winning, and I was pleased with the payout.:D

You going to diesel mega show aug 17th at RMR? I'm going to try to make it to that, the yellowstone drags, and weekend on the edge. Wish we had a 1/4 around here! Hoping I can get some low 12's, and if I could pull a 1.6-1.5 60' I think I could taste the 11's.:rolleyes:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
I only made 544/983 uncorrected, I was totally heat soaked, it was my fifth run that I ran those numbers, the dyno kept freaking out. We had to restart the whole test, then my last two runs I did better. Prolly my worst dyno pull yet, I've never ran on a dyno with no load. but I eneded up winning, and I was pleased with the payout.:D

You going to diesel mega show aug 17th at RMR? I'm going to try to make it to that, the yellowstone drags, and weekend on the edge. Wish we had a 1/4 around here! Hoping I can get some low 12's, and if I could pull a 1.6-1.5 60' I think I could taste the 11's.:rolleyes:

Yes ill be at rmr for that and weekend on edge shall we do a heads up race :D just in good fun no pissing match or anything just have fun lol! I did 551 last year at dog days amd im miles ahead of that setup so i hoping for high 11's to! As i ran a 12.17 with a 1.8 60 since then.have gottem some traction bars and maybe ill have some better tires to!

We could do a jake vs Jake lb7 vs lb7 ha ha we can.just say Jake won! :spit:

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Yes ill be at rmr for that and weekend on edge shall we do a heads up race :D just in good fun no pissing match or anything just have fun lol! I did 551 last year at dog days amd im miles ahead of that setup so i hoping for high 11's to! As i ran a 12.17 with a 1.8 60 since then.have gottem some traction bars and maybe ill have some better tires to!

We could do a jake vs Jake lb7 vs lb7 ha ha we can.just say Jake won! :spit:

:rofl:Sounds fun to me! You'll pry beat me since you have much more exp. racing, and a more powerful truck, but it will still be fun! To make it even I'll run your pyo's and you can run on my 20's. :D

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
:rofl:Sounds fun to me! You'll pry beat me since you have much more exp. racing, and a more powerful truck, but it will still be fun! To make it even I'll run your pyo's and you can run on my 20's. :D

Hell ill just run my nitto trails then :rofl: id like some drag radials but we'll see how money pans out we'll see bout who wins man anything can happen man i could mess up trucks break lol :D

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Do you stip her down to race? My truck only weighs 6350 @ raceweight, and 6500 for everyday driving. That may be my only advantage.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
Do you stip her down to race? My truck only weighs 6350 @ raceweight, and 6500 for everyday driving. That may be my only advantage.

:eek: wtf mine weights 7000 without me in it? Race weight i have no idea on i just take the 20's off and tailgate might need to pull the back seat this time but i ran a 12.17 with jist my tailgate off and my luggage in the back seat lol

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Mine used to weigh 7200, but she went on a big diet. :D the 6350 is still with my 20's.... If I put on pyo's and got a little more creative, I could get her down to 6200. BTW, all my weights are with me inside.... good thing I only weigh a buck fourty.:thumb: