buddy hit 12.95

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Other night my self and a few of my buddies went to the track. my friend started the night running 13.30's (06 LBZ built trans and EFI Live nothing else) by the end of the night he was running 12.95. he should be installing his airdog 150 lift pump soon so i hope that will bring him down some more. just wanted to let you all know and see what you think about it.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Justin still has a stock trans and no sleeves so he doesn't run it at the track yet. He is re-enlisting soon and a good chunk of his bonus is going to be spent at Diesel Addiction building his trans and motor. Chris's truck that he was refering to running 12.95 @ 100 is the Diesel Addiction LBZ and I was pretty proud to get him in the 12s on the stock fuel system - no lift pump or shim kit. He has a 5" exhaust and DA built SC IV with 1054. He also won his first time sled pulling a few months back with my tuning.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Dustin is right i have yet to race or pull with my truck. once i have re-enlisted and my truck is where id like i tto be im sure i will be doing both of those things very often. going from stock to crazy gotta love it

Drholliday

May 28, 2008
Gresham, OR
Justin still has a stock trans and no sleeves so he doesn't run it at the track yet. He is re-enlisting soon and a good chunk of his bonus is going to be spent at Diesel Addiction building his trans and motor. Chris's truck that he was refering to running 12.95 @ 100 is the Diesel Addiction LBZ and I was pretty proud to get him in the 12s on the stock fuel system - no lift pump or shim kit. He has a 5" exhaust and DA built SC IV with 1054. He also won his first time sled pulling a few months back with my tuning.

Can't wait to see what the lift pump and FPRV shim do :eek: