Buck powerfest

bigdog33

treading water
May 15, 2007
Make sure you mount a camera in your truck, so you can see who busts your lights this time!

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
so where is everyone gonna be parking?

Dont know where i will be parking at cause not sure what time we will be there. But look for us cause i want to meet some of you guys. I will be driving the truck in my sig. and will be towing a white ex. cab D-max (elhunter) on a trailer. Hope to meet you all up there.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Dont know where i will be parking at cause not sure what time we will be there. But look for us cause i want to meet some of you guys. I will be driving the truck in my sig. and will be towing a white ex. cab D-max (elhunter) on a trailer. Hope to meet you all up there.

i always just park were ever, just look for the only other dmaxs with single stacks.

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
I should be there if I can get away. Planning on pulling, but not sure if I will pass tech. 6" lift, and no shields. :baby:

Even if I head down on the off chance they will allow, I will be able to meet alot of new people. Look for the blue dually with the black LB7. :hello:

trucktrailer.JPG

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
I saw ya. went up to your truck but you weren't there.

Anyway... Curtis here is your pull. I have all of your races but I'm on DSL and it's taking forever.

Here's Curtis in the stock class.....

Here's me in the modified class, my first time ever pulling....

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
I followed huntin ducks in with 2 other GM's and 2 Ferds into the buck. All nice lookin trucks.

The tech guys at the buck are fawkin azzholes. The one when I questioned him why he let another ford go with the same bb style turbo as mine into the fawking stock class and made me pull the modified walked away from me. Just said I had a non OEM turbo and walked away!!!!!!!

fawkin dix.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
LOL Cant say I did not tell you that.Got to have a spare set of PA tags and stickers you then you can pull stock class.

yea thats what i was told i didnt get a tie in that last drag race, it was close, my bro took a finish line pic and it looks like its within a foot.

after watching my pull, ive determined i need some new damn tires, my ATs are damn near bald and i spun out pretty good.